Skills & Knowledge Testing
Peoplogica Skills offers a full range of skills testing with more than 250 subjects and 1,500 selectable sub-topics that can be customised and combined to achieve any organisation’s particular requirements (Peoplogica Skills website).
Importantly, Peoplogica Skills testing ensures that time is not wasted reading resumes or conducting interviews with candidates who do not possess the basic skills/knowledge required to perform the job.
- Fully customisable tests to suit your needs
- Largest range of skills and knowledge tests available in Australia, with more than 250 standard tests available. New tests added every month
- Ability to combine tests- Questions can be grouped or shuffled, timed or untimed
- Test results can be easily accessed from test centre or emailed directly to HR/Management
- Candidate login and test result management via API integration
Why use skills & knowledge testing?
- Streamline your screening and selection process
- Increase the accuracy of your hiring processes
- Identify candidates who may have otherwise slipped through the net
- Save money and improve the quality of your candidates
- Enhance the legal compliance of your hiring processes
What areas can we test?
- Abilities & Aptitudes
- Language & Communication
- Management Skills
- Primary Work Skills
- Sales & Marketing
- Typing & Data Entry
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Contact Centre
- Accounting & Financial
- Engineering, Industrial & Design
- Information Technology (all areas)
Download Peoplogica Skills Fact Sheet (click here)
Download the latest Skills/Knowledge Test List (click here)
For more information, please click here for the Peoplogica Skills website